This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including potential Tesla headphones, Model Y at Gigafactory Texas, a new electric airstream, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla applies for a new trademark to sell its own audio equipment, like headphones and more
- First new Tesla Model Ys spotted at Gigafactory Texas – has production started?
- Tesla is rolling out software ‘fix’ to heat pump issue in cold weather, but some think it’s a hardware problem
- Elon Musk: Tesla could play a role in Artificial General Intelligence, decentralize Tesla Bot to avoid Terminator scenario
- Tesla releases new Full Self-Driving Beta 10.9 software update, announces expansion in Canada
- Watch Tesla Model X Plaid do 0-60 mph launch in 2.3 seconds – faster than advertised
- Electric Airstream concept is the RV industry’s ‘iPhone moment’
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.