New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) accused of ‘supporting genocide’ for opening store in controversial Chinese region Xinjiang
- Ford launches F-150 Lightning online configurator, starts at $40,000 but $74,000 for bigger battery
- Ford doubles Lightning production again to 150,000 units per year by 2023, 600K BEVs annually by 2024
- Recalled Chevy Bolts to get ‘certified’ window clings after service
- Geely-owned Zeekr brand sets its sights on North America
- Indigo set to launch rideshare and delivery EVs at CES
- Wallbox Quasar 2 bidirectional V2H CCS-combo DC charger announced, turns EVs into huge Powerwall
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.