New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y body for structural battery pack spotted at Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla (TSLA) is seen solving its ‘high-class problem of demand outstripping supply’ in 2022
- Rivian delays the bigger battery pack for its electric pickup all the way to 2023
- Hyundai shuts down its engine development team amid focus on electric cars
- Arrival Bus proving ground trials begin in UK ahead of Q2 2022 production
- Goodyear launches new tire optimized for Teslas and other electric cars
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.