New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is selling fleet of hundreds of Model 3 electric cars to New York City
- Tesla doubles down on system to prevent gas cars ‘ICEing’ Superchargers, integrates it in its app
- High tech Tesla Cybertruck camper is raising money at astronomical $400 million valuation
- Another close-up look at the Rivian R1T plus test drive footage
- VW confirms plans for ID California electric camper van
- US Senate is considering changes to extra $4,500 incentive for electric vehicles built at union factories
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.