Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk calls for Senate not to pass the Build Back Better Act: ‘Tesla doesn’t need the $7,500’
- Tesla releases findings from Model 3 police patrol car test
- Elon Musk: Tesla Bot can solve labor shortage, but there’s no clear timeline
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 gets impressive EPA range of over 300 miles
- Ford says it now has nearly 200,000 reservations for F-150 Lightning, or 3 years of backlog
- 10,000 North American school buses will be converted to fully electric
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.