Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Powerpacks power new comunity microgrid pilot project in Canada
- Tesla is under SEC investigation over how it handled fire risk with its solar power systems
- Tesla looks to expand pilot program to open Superchargers to other EVs in Norway
- Toyota to build battery factory for electric vehicles in North Carolina
- Lucid subpoenaed by SEC concerning SPAC merger with CCIV
- Arrival to build high-voltage battery plant in North Carolina capable of 350k modules a year
- Scientists develop a less-flammable lithium-ion battery that uses water
- Phase 3 of the world’s largest offshore wind farm moves forward
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.