New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Powerpacks power new comunity microgrid pilot project in Canada
- Tesla is under SEC investigation over how it handled fire risk with its solar power systems
- Tesla looks to expand pilot program to open Superchargers to other EVs in Norway
- Toyota to build battery factory for electric vehicles in North Carolina
- Lucid subpoenaed by SEC concerning SPAC merger with CCIV
- Arrival to build high-voltage battery plant in North Carolina capable of 350k modules a year
- Scientists develop a less-flammable lithium-ion battery that uses water
- Phase 3 of the world’s largest offshore wind farm moves forward
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.