New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is having issues getting hands on solar panels, delays some projects
- Tesla (TSLA) asks US Government to waive tariffs on graphite from China, says it can’t get it elsewhere
- Tesla launches ‘Cyberquad for Kids,’ shipping begins in 2-4 weeks
- Tesla announces it has officially moved its headquarters next to Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla Model S Plaid gets a minigun in the frunk and night vision
- Chevy Bolt production will resume in the last week of January
- Polestar publicly reveals Polestar 5, shares three-year plan for two additional EV models
- Stellantis CEO complains about being forced to make EVs and not knowing how to profit from them
- Nissan unveils electric lunar rover prototype with ‘e-4ORCE’ all-wheel control present on upcoming Ariya
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.