New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla updates its mobile app with new customization feature, better widgets, and more
- Joe Biden gives GM CEO Mary Barra credit for ‘electrifying the entire auto industry,’ but he’s wrong
- GM promised 20 new EVs by 2023. They brought zero to the LA Auto Show
- Vinfast launches two EVs, announces US HQ and manufacturing in 2024
- Kia and Hyundai preview upcoming electric SUVs
- Fisker officially unveils Ocean SUV in three price tiers and lots of unique features
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.