This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Elon Musk selling part of his stake in Tesla (TSLA), some Tesla Semi news, Rivian going public, and more.
Need more Electrek in your life? Subscribe to the Electrek Daily here.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk says he will sell $24 billion of Tesla (TSLA) stock if Twitter votes for it
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms Elon Musk has sold roughly $5 billion worth of stocks so far, likely to keep going
- Tesla increases Model Y prices again as new incentives are coming
- Tesla releases new software update that finally adds waypoints to navigation
- Tesla is in talks with Quebec govt amid multi-billion investment into battery production
- Tesla Supercharger network reaches new milestone: 30,000 chargers worldwide
- Rivian (RIVN) goes public at $77 billion valuation, aims to reach 1 million EV volume by 2030
- Subaru unveils Solterra: Electric SUV with a range of ~250 miles
- Countries and automakers agree to go all-electric by 2040 in weak new goal set at COP26
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.