New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Powerpacks power new ‘community battery’ project; ‘a big Powerwall for neighborhoods’
- StoreDot turns out ultra-fast, Tesla-like 4680 cells on a mass production line
- Rivian (RIVN) goes public at $77 billion valuation, aims to reach 1 million EV volume by 2030
- Kandi America launches K32 off-road EV starting under $28k
- The first US subsea cable plant for offshore wind farms opens in Charleston
- Countries and automakers agree to go all-electric by 2040 in weak new goal set at COP26
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.