New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) announces Q3 2021 deliveries: a new record of 241,300 electric cars
- Tesla (TSLA) pushes Norway electric car sales to yet another record
- Tesla enters African market with its first Superchargers
- A handful of new Tesla Model X SUVs spotted as deliveries are delayed
- Nikola’s ridiculous $2 billion Tesla Semi lawsuit might go away in a few days
- Lordstown sells its Ohio factory to Foxconn in hope that it will help build its electric pickup truck
- Over-the-air updates: How does each EV automaker compare?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.