New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk calls out Biden for ‘being controlled by unions’ after Tesla is snubbed at ‘EV summit’
- Elon Musk says Tesla shouldn’t have an NDA for its Full Self-Driving Beta
- 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E comes with more usable battery capacity and longer range
- Subaru reveals more of its upcoming first electric car, the Solterra
- Rolls-Royce unveils first electric car, Spectre, and will go all-electric by 2030
- The British have a gas shortage, so they’re Googling electric cars like crazy [Update]
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.