New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is confident the chip shortage will be solved short term
- Self-proclaimed ‘Elon Musk fanboy’ builds Tesla (TSLA) position worth over $4.6 billion
- Ford Mustang Mach-E passes Michigan State Police test
- Mercedes-Benz partners with Stellantis to make battery cells for electric cars
- Volvo goes leather-free in all its EVs as part of new sustainability report
- Tracking the most expensive electric vehicles on the planet
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.