New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla says Autopilot can now detect and slow down for emergency vehicles’ lights at night
- Ford announces partnership with Tesla cofounder JB Straubel’s Redwood on batteries
- Toyota is facing boycotts over its fight to slow electric vehicle progress
- Volta Trucks partners with Sibros to bring real-time OTA data to its Zero fleet
- Volvo showcases its electric construction equipment ahead of full rollout in 2022
- London’s largest taxi firm to go fully electric by 2023 with 4,000 EVs
- EGEB: New York City announces a massive clean energy plan
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.