New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla unveils its ‘secret to a quiet cabin’: Proprietary ‘Tesla Glass’
- Tesla unveils its latest Megapack project powered by Autobidder
- Tesla (TSLA) builds giant new delivery center in China as it expects big things to come
- Ford starts pre-production of F-150 Lightning electric pickup as the race heats up
- Lucid shares EPA range for Air models including 520 miles on the Dream Edition Range
- Lightyear raises $110 million to bring its $170,000 ‘solar’ electric car to market
- Nikola signs intent alongside IVECO to provide electric trucks to Hamburg Port Authority
- Workhorse withdraws protest filing against USPS to focus on other business opportunities
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.