This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Mercedes-Benz going all out at IAA, VW unveiling a concept of its $24,000 electric car, Tesla FSD Beta software leak, and more as well as a few new news items.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQE electric sedan with impressive 400-mile range
- Mercedes-Benz launches EQB, up-to-7-seat electric SUV to compete against Tesla Model Y
- Mercedes G-Class EQG concept wows off-roading aficionados at IAA
- Mercedes-Benz unveils awesomely plush electric Maybach SUV
- VW unveils new ID concept that previews its upcoming ~$24,000 electric car
- Tesla Model S Plaid laps Nürburgring in 7:30.909, production electric record
- Tesla (TSLA) aiming for ‘decent’ quarter for deliveries after supply chain issues
- Tesla (TSLA) Full Self-Driving Beta software has leaked
- Tesla obtains patent on its wild idea to use lasers as windshield wipers
- Tesla finds loophole to New Mexico’s dumb ban by launching on tribal land
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.