New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk is not impressed by Tesla’s current Full Self-Driving build, but likes the next one
- Tesla leads EV sales to more than double in the US, still account for only 2.5% of auto market
- Older Tesla vehicles to get UI performance boost thanks to famed video game engineer
- Mazda launches its first electric car in the US: MX-30 EV for $33,470 and only 100-mile range
- Ford doubles electric F-150 Lightning production plan, and it’s still not enough
- XPeng begins shipping first P7 EVs to Norway ahead of Q4 deliveries
- NIO now requires a test before using assisted driving following fatal crash
- Current EV registrations in the US: How does your state stack up?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.