New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla makes Hepa filter with ‘bioweapon defense mode’ standard on Model Y electric SUV
- Tesla slashes size of Gigafactory solar array but says it will still grow to be largest in the world
- Tesla lobbying effort in India could result in EV import duties getting slashed
- Tesla claims 92% battery cell material recovery in new recycling process
- Tesla finally confirms Cybertruck electric pickup is delayed to 2022
- GM to start taking reservations for Cadillac Lyriq electric SUV on Sept. 18 starting at $58,795
- Audi RS Q e-tron endures 8 days in the heat ahead of Dakar Rally
- LG Energy Solution to host ‘Battery Innovation Contest’ for $150k annual prize
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.