Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla opening Supercharger network will enable access to new $7.5 billion EV funding in US
- Tesla teases Dojo supercomputer and partnership with famed roboticist
- Tesla (TSLA) gets new high target price for its ‘technological superiority’
- Nissan slashes 2022 LEAF price below $30K, now the cheapest EV available in the US
- DHL to deploy 12 redesigned Alice ePlanes from Eviation; testing begins this year
- The UK prime minister’s climate spokesperson has range anxiety, so she drives a diesel VW
- Finally, a new bill calls for tax credits for integrated solar roofs
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.