New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches cheaper RWD Model Y in China
- Elon Musk: Tesla will launch its ‘mind-blowing’ Full Self-Driving Beta v9 on Saturday
- Chevy Bolt EV catches on fire after receiving both of GM’s ‘software fixes’
- Spy video of VW ID. Buzz emerges, and we don’t want to believe it’s this ugly
- Stellantis unveils new electrification plans across all brands with new EVs with up to 500-mile range
- NIO hints at expansion to Germany next with job posting
- Lightyear One prototype delivers 441 miles on 60kWh (+3.45kWh solar) in latest track test
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.