Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla signs new battery cell agreement with CATL in race to secure large battery supply
- Tesla uses questionable practices in its intense end-of-quarter push
- Tesla ‘massive recall’ in China is as ridiculously simple as adding a chime when activating cruise control
- Tesla owner gets ‘parking ticket’ from GM for being a ‘foreign’ car at its factory
- EGEB: Indian fossil-fuel billionaire to invest $10.1B in clean energy
- Check out this cool underwater robot that inspects hydropower turbines
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.