Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Fleet of 50 Tesla taxis gets shut down in NYC for some sketchy reasons
- Tesla has now 2 of top 3 most-American-made cars
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid hits insane speeds on Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- Tesla is launching ‘Tesla Energy’ in China, including Powerwall and solar
- Tesla signs deal with new home builder to outfit whole community with solar, Powerwall, and chargers
- Elon Musk: Tesla will hold ‘AI Day’ to show progress and recruit talent
- Lucid has now over 10,000 reservations for the Air electric luxury sedan and that’s not bad
- Audi says it will produce its last internal combustion engine by 2033, only launch new EVs by 2026
- Fisker and Magna sign long-term agreement, including production of Ocean SUV in fall 2022
- Volvo announces new 50 GWh battery gigafactory in Europe in partnership with Northvolt
- A Rivian employee’s neighbor captured one of the first (blurry) glimpses of R1T’s UI and controls
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.