This episode of The Electrek Podcast is brought to you by the all-new, all-electric Volkswagen ID.4 SUV with zero direct emissions. It’s the first electric vehicle for everyone. Before it can change the world, it has to change yours.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on delivery number from China amid confusion
- Tesla’s new ‘deep crimson’ color spotted on a Model S body at Fremont Factory
- Ford hints at cheaper and smaller electric pickup truck based on new Maverick
- Meet the world’s first electric autonomous container ship
- EGEB: Texas gets a new 250 MW solar farm near Dallas-Fort Worth
- Addmotor M-66 e-bike review: an electric moped built for city riders
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.