This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla price increases explained, Tesla is actually working on a diner, Model S Plaid achieves a new record, and more.
Thank you to Volkswagen’s new ID.4 for sponsoring today’s show!
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk explains why Tesla keeps increasing prices
- Tesla delivers new Model Y without passenger lumbar support, and it’s unclear why (update)
- Tesla (TSLA) crashes after insider report that new orders in China are free-falling
- Tesla files trademark for restaurant services – going to grab a bite at a Tesla burger joint soon?
- Tesla Model S Plaid achieves new quarter-mile world record in 9.2 seconds
- BMW reveals US pricing for two i4 models in 2022
- BMW launches iX electric vehicle in the US starting at $83,200
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.