New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Gigafactory Texas makes people wonder if it’s a new one
- Tesla launches its electric cars in Hungary and Romania
- Tesla is in talks to add another supplier of cheaper LFP battery cells for its electric cars
- Tesla is bringing new Roadster prototype on rare outing ahead of new release candidate coming
- Tesla’s move to stop Bitcoin payments wipes out hundreds of billions of dollars in crypto market
- Fisker and Foxconn’s ‘Project PEAR’ EV gets optimistic $30,000 price tag
- GM’s Chevy Bolt EV and EUV get their official EPA ranges; electric crossover comes a bit short
- WA Gov. Inslee vetoes 2030 gas car ban, citing road usage fee concerns
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.