New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model S Plaid buyers are starting to get some delivery dates for next month
- Tesla car hacked using drone; a patch has already been released
- Hyundai to invest $7.4 billion by 2025 to expand US footprint
- Ford follows Tesla into in-car gaming with new software update, also adds Amazon Alexa
- Harvard researchers develop long-lasting solid-state battery
- First look at Specialized’s $15,000 Kenevo SL super light electric mountain bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.