This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla revamping its referral program, something big coming along with the revamp, Project Bobcat, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla is completely revamping referral program after spending $23 million on free Supercharging
- Tesla’s (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y prices again; cheapest Tesla now starts at $39,500
- Tesla snaps up battery patent for just $3 – seemingly as part of startup acquisition
- Tesla is planning a new facility named ‘Bobcat Project’ next to Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla is more cautious about Full Self-Driving timeline with regulators than the public, based on new memo
- Exclusive: The latest Chevy Bolt fire reveals troubling pattern that owners should be aware of
- Mercedes-Benz launches 2 new all-wheel-drive versions of the EQA electric crossover
- Kia reports strong demand for its sleek new EV6 electric crossover with starting price of ~$45,000
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.