New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla driver repeatedly spotted in backseat on Autopilot is begging to be arrested
- Tesla is looking for mobile service technicians for its electric trucks
- Toyota says electric Land Cruiser could be coming after battery-electric retrofit trial with client
- Mercedes-Benz launches 2 new all-wheel-drive versions of the EQA electric crossover
- Enel launches five new US wind, solar, and hybrid projects in three states
- EGEB: GE makes the world’s most powerful wind turbine but doesn’t have a full net zero plan
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.