New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla publicly shares data logs of vehicle involved in crash that led owner to protest at auto show
- Teslas reportedly being stopped from driving on the highway by police in Chinese megacity
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y prices again, now starts at $39,000
- Honda announces 100% ‘electric’ sales by 2040, but there’s a twist
- Here are a bunch of accessories Rivian is bringing to its electric pickup truck and SUV
- Lawmakers unveil $25 billion legislation to convert US school buses to electric
- The world’s most powerful tidal turbine launches in Scotland
- EGEB: No. 1 wind state Texas to add record solar by end of 2022
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.