New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- A Tesla crash results in two deaths, police believe no one was in the driver’s seat
- Tesla with Autopilot engaged approaches 10x lower chance of accident than average car: here’s the data
- Watch beat-up GMC Hummer EV crab walk in traffic
- Genesis unveils its first all-electric vehicle: electric version of G80 sedan
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQB: a beautiful new compact electric SUV
- Toyota unveils bZ4X electric SUV without specs, coming next year
- Audi debuts A6 e-tron concept on new EV platform, plans 2022 release
- Electric vehicle spotlight (EVS): Phoenix Motorcars
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.