New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla promises to store all data collected in China locally
- GM is about to announce a second massive battery cell gigafactory in US with LG
- Audi unveils production version of e-tron Q4 electric SUV with over 300 miles of range
- Ford unveils new hands-free driver-assist system ‘similar to Tesla Autopilot’ coming to Mustang Mach-E
- Toyota partners with Apex.AI to develop autonomous platform
- Mazda announces MX-30 EV coming to US market this fall
- Group14 announces US manufacturing facility to produce lithium-silicon battery materials
- EGEB: UK EV owners to get free charging with excess clean energy
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.