New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla delivers insane number of electric cars in China
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company Las Vegas Loop proves quite boring in first rides – no Autopilot yet
- Tesla starts advertising Model 3 with 93 miles of range on its website in Canada
- Tesla Model Y Standard Range gets official EPA rating, but the vehicle’s fate is unknown
- Tesla updates Model 3 interior and increases prices again
- Tesla Model S vs. Model 3: Comparing sedans side by side
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Model Y: The latest generation basics compared
- New Scorpion X electric moped launched by Juiced Bikes with more power, speed, and range
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.