New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla secures order for world’s first 8,000-ton casting machine to build Cybertruck pickup truck
- Tesla cars get banned on Chinese military complexes and why it’s not a big deal
- A batch of refreshed Tesla Model S vehicles spotted leaving factory as deliveries near
- Geely looks to battle Tesla with its own premium EV brand Zeekr
- VW ID.Buzz electric microbus could start for less than $50,000
- Patent reveals new images of Lucid Motors’ Gravity SUV
- Rivian reveals impressive map of over 600 planned fast-charging stations and wall charger
- EGEB: Service vessels for the world’s largest offshore wind farm look amazing in CGI
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.