New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla to shut down final assembly plant in Tilburg following Model S/X refresh
- Tesla Model X with over 400,000 miles gets turned into a piece of art by Kenny Scharf
- Tesla takes hit in the UK as its best-selling Model 3 is excluded from EV incentive
- Lordstown hype train slows down after prototype catches on fire, orders put into question
- BMW iX price comes much higher than expected at more than $80,000
- Amazon tests its Rivian electric vans in hilly San Francisco
- EGEB: Offshore wind could meet 90% of US electricity demand
- Apollo Phantom 3,200W standing electric scooter launched, then sold out almost immediately
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.