New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces that Jerome Guillen transitions to new role leading ‘Tesla Heavy Trucking’
- Elon Musk officially gives himself joke title of ‘Technoking’ at Tesla, CFO becomes Master of Coin
- Tesla stops taking orders for Powerwall without solar panels
- Tesla releases video of its new electric semi truck prototype on test track
- VW announces plan to reduce battery costs by up to 50% and secure 240 GWh of capacity
- VW orders $14 billion worth of battery cells from Northvolt’s gigafactory, takes bigger stake
- KIA reveals first images of upcoming EV6, specs later this month
- Mini will introduce last gas model in 2025, go all-electric by 2030
- EV spotlight (EVS): Volta Trucks
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.