This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the unveiling of the new Tesla Model S and Model X, TSLA Q4 earnings, Biden giving electric vehicles a push, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla unveils new Model S with new interior, crazy steering wheel, and more
- Tesla’s new steering wheel comes with Autopilot sensor-based drive modes, force touch buttons, and more
- Tesla new Model S/X refresh: 12 new features yet to be announced
- First Look at Tesla’s new refresh Model X electric SUV
- Tesla Model S and Model X sales are spiking, but some buyers are not happy about pricing
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q4 2020 results: record revenue of $10.7 billion but misses on earnings
- Tesla Energy’s massive quarter accelerates drive to decentralized electric utility
- Tesla had talks with other automakers about licensing its self-driving software, Elon Musk says
- Tesla Semi is ready for production, but they need the 4680 cells, says Elon Musk
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk warns they need to be ‘lucky’ for electric pickup to not be delayed
- President Biden will make entire 645k federal vehicle fleet electric
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.