New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk warns they need to be ‘lucky’ for electric pickup to not be delayed
- Tesla Energy’s massive quarter accelerates drive to decentralized electric utility
- Tesla Semi is ready for production, but they need the 4680 cells, says Elon Musk
- First Look at Tesla’s new refresh Model X electric SUV
- Tesla new Model S/X refresh: 12 new features yet to be announced
- Tesla had talks with other automakers about licensing its self-driving software, Elon Musk says
- Opinion: GM ‘aspires’ to be fully electric by 2035. Is that enough? (No)
- NIO ES6 First Drive: Could this Shanghai-made SUV sell well outside of China?
- EGEB: World’s first hydrogen double-decker buses launch in Scotland
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.