New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla hacker unlocks Autopilot ‘Augmented Vision’ and it’s awesome
- Tesla is upgrading Model 3 and Model Y headlights with more powerful and precise beam
- VW CEO receives board backing for his aggressive electrification plan
- EV sales are surging in Europe with electric cars not available in North America
- New York’s vehicle-to-grid e-school bus pilot program is a success
- EGEB: US solar installations expected to jump 43% in 2020
- Cyrusher XF800 review: I’ve got a lot to say about this full-suspension fat tire e-bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.