New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is seeing strong demand but needs to increase production fast, says Elon Musk in leak email
- Tesla expands in-house Self-Driving testing to Phoenix
- Toyota to unveil electric car with solid-state battery with 10-min fast-charging next year
- VW unveils new 22 kW bi-directional DC charging station for electric vehicles
- Hyundai teases IONIQ 5, says will have bi-directional charging, and more
- EGEB: COVID causes record global emissions drop in 2020
- Wind powers this new, enormous vertical farm in Denmark
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.