Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Battery startup backed by VW and Tesla cofounder JB Straubel QuantumScape (QS) goes public
- Tesla is now under NHTSA scrutiny over Model S/X suspension after disputing recall in China
- Tesla increases prices on next EU batch of Model S and Model X —sparking refresh rumors
- Tesla and Volkswagen to compete with new affordable electric cars at ~$25,000 to $30,000
- Audi updates 2021 e-tron electric SUV with new 22 kW onboard charger and steering wheel
- The beloved British Morris van returns as the reimagined electric JE
- Black Friday deals on Nissan LEAF, Kia Niro EV, Audi e-tron, Chevy Bolt, and Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid
- The Tesla of boats: Silent Yachts ramps up production of its electric catamarans
- World’s largest offshore wind farm secures $8bn investment
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.