New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla to release new Full Self-Driving Beta update w/ ‘fundamental improvements,’ wider release could be coming soon
- Tesla updates Model Y to match new features introduced in 2021 Model 3 refresh
- Tesla pushes to expand Supercharger network in Canada, launches search for new site hosts
- Electric Ferrari — time to give classic cars a new lease of life?
- GM teases new Chevy electric pickup truck prototype
- GM announces plans for 30 new EVs by 2025 – some to be unveiled today?
- EGEB: Here come US wind jobs — Orsted, union strike a deal
- Sonnen launches all-in-one affordable home battery system
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.