New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla opens world’s largest Supercharger station
- Tesla (TSLA) inches closer to battery factory deal in Indonesia
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk tests positive and negative for COVID-19, casts doubts on seriousness of pandemic
- GM recalls 68,667 Chevy Bolt EVs (’17-’19) citing unlikely potential fire risk
- Porsche Taycan vs. Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric drag race: Watch who wins
- Ready for a 35 MPH dual-battery off-road electric bike? Biktrix just launched one
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.