New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla officially increases price of its Full Self-Driving Kickstarter campaign to $10,000
- Tesla is working with Panasonic to build new 4680 battery cell pilot production line at Giga Nevada
- Tesla (TSLA) makes massive push for service to catch up with sales
- Tesla brings back radio (yes, radio!) for $500 with infotainment retrofit
- Audi E-Tron Sportback first drive — can it compete with Tesla’s Model X?
- Polestar recalls almost all Polestar 2 electric cars over inverter and battery issues
- EGEB: Trump ends protection of 55% of US’ largest national forest
- Belt drives on electric bicycles – what are the pros and cons?
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.