New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company expands Las Vegas’ Tesla vehicles Loop system
- Tesla (TSLA) slashes Model S price, now starts at just $71,990
- Tesla is looking to move to steer-by-wire with new motor and geartrain team in Austin
- Review: Jeda Model Y USB-Hub brings 6 USB-C/A ports, $15 off
- It’s time for Ferrari to go all-electric
- Mercedes-Benz unveils rugged EQC 4×4 electric off-road SUV
- EGEB: Solar, now cheaper than coal, will be ‘king’ of electricity
- 3Q: Portable Electric’s CEO on saving lives with green generators
- Zero reveals its new 2021 electric motorcycle lineup
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.