This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla preparing a Model 3 refresh, Tesla disbands PR, Solar Roof problems, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla is doing a Model 3 refresh and we’ve seen it
- Tesla (TSLA) to increase production almost 20%, says Elon Musk in leaked email
- Tesla dissolves its PR department — a new first in the industry
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla’s new structural battery and cells are first going to Model Y at Giga Berlin
- Tesla Solar Roof buyer left without roof and tarps over his house after 2-month-long nightmare
- Tesla says it caught ‘malicious sabotage’ at Fremont factory
- Tesla’s robot snake charger is not dead yet
- 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge and Polestar 2 get their official EPA range
- Mercedes-Benz announces several new electric cars, teases EQE and EQS SUV
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.