Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) achieves record delivery volume as quarterly expectations jump
- Tesla reduces Solar Roof price, updates website
- Tesla releases new software update with 2 new small features
- Lucid gets closer to Tesla Model S Plaid’s racetrack record — though with caveats
- Nissan turns Leaf electric car into cool-looking mobile power supply for disaster relief
- VW ID.4 will have 2,200lb towing capacity, 2,700 for AWD model
- EGEB: Shell cuts up to 9k jobs in oil demand slump
- Could this smart electric motor change the world?
- Indian Motorcycles unveils its first eFTR electric motorcycle, but there’s a small catch
- Pedego launches its lowest-priced electric bicycle ever
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.