Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- First look at Tesla’s new battery cell produced in-house with Roadrunner
- Tesla is building new massive Supercharger, could become world’s largest
- Mercedes-Benz unveils eActros LongHaul electric truck and concept fuel cell truck
- GM unveils its lineup of Ultium electric drive units
- Amazon buys 10 electric trucks from Lion Electric
- Electrify America updates pricing with fairer kWh-based model resulting in lower prices
- EGEB: Kids coaxed LEGO into making a big sustainable change
- Florida utilities want to gut solar. Here’s why
- REI launches first in-house electric bikes, showing off affordably priced mid-drives
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.