New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla fights new claims of cars accelerating by themselves after accident results in 2 deaths
- Tesla aims for ‘first completion’ of Gigafactory Texas in May 2021
- VW believes it can catch up to Tesla with 1.5 million EV capacity by 2023 ‘or sooner’
- Lucid launches Air electric sedan, unveils production design and full specs
- Lucid teases electric SUV to be based on Air platform
- EGEB: 4.4M EV charging points in Europe, North America by 2024
- Why Poland is finally giving up its dirty coal habit
- Get ’em while they’re hot! E-bike and e-motorcycle manufacturers set to triple sales in 2020
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.