This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a Tesla battery breakthrough, TSLA stock split, Hyundai’s new IONIQ EV brand, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla researchers show path to next-gen battery cell with breakthrough energy density
- Tesla battery researchers mention enabling electric aircraft with new batteries
- Tesla announces 5 for 1 stock split, TSLA jumps 8%
- Tesla slashes price of CCS retrofit for Model S and Model X
- Tesla pushes to upgrade Destination Chargers with Gen 3 Wall Connectors, enables paid charging
- Cadillac Lyriq electric car to surprisingly start at less than $60,000
- Electric Corvette? GM files for ‘E-Ray’ trademark
- Hyundai launches IONIQ as new EV brand, confirms 3 new electric cars
- Lucid Air electric car is going to have insane EPA range of over 500 miles
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.