This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla (TSLA) stock craziness ensuing, Tesla Terafactory Austin, new electric cars, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) stock news:
- Tesla launches short shorts for real and the internet goes crazy
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk ends up making over $50 million from his SEC settlement
- Tesla’s meteoric rise is making a lot of employees very rich
- Tesla (TSLA) facing unprecedented $20 billion short bet — potential bloodbath?
- Tesla (TSLA) stock rallies to new all-time high as Wall Street adjusts
- Tesla Model Y lands in Europe thanks to Volvo looking to reverse engineer it
- Tesla electric hatchback: Elon Musk says new car might be designed in Germany
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk says ‘very close’ to level 5 autonomy complete
- Tesla updates ridiculous warranty on problematic media unit and touchscreen
- VW’s Seat unveils stunning electric hot hatchback: 2021 Cupra el-Born
- Audi unveils Q4 Sportsback e-tron: ~$45,000 sleek electric SUV
- Rivian secures $2.5 billion funding from Tesla investors and more
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.